Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun time of fellowship

So this past weekend was full of friends and fellowship!

Saturday morning we went out to the Botanical Gardens with our very talented neighbors Leslie and Brian. They took the prettiest maternity pictures for us. We were so blessed by their generosity and kindness. The weather could not be better for September in Texas and the pic's turned out beautifully! Not the hard part deciding what to print.......

Saturday afternoon Stephanie blessed is with a 3d-4d sonogram. So we got to see our sweet little girl!!!! Our last sonogram was at 18 weeks so It was fun to see how much she has grown, It was such a sweet and beautiful thing to experience. We also got a video of the whole thing. I think Clint and I have watched it 10 times already. God is so good! Its amazing how He has formed this beautiful gift inside me.
Saturday evening we celebrated Clint's grandmothers birthday. By this time in the night I was exhausted (so no pics from me,ha!)but it was a full fun day of celebrating life so it seem fitting to celebrated life of all ages and stages!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics and the video :) Steph totally outdid herself with that gift! And your maternity pics are beautiful. I am excited to have a couple framed ones in my house...whenever we find a house!!

Love you!