Thursday, November 20, 2008

Showered with love


A couple of weeks ago(Sat, Oct 25) We had our big family and friends shower. My sweet neighbor Leslie had it at her home and she took some wonderful pic's. My friend Shelley made all the delicious food and the prettiest cake : ) Kristin and her mom Vickie help with the invites, the too cute diaper cake and all the little details that come with a shower and Step (with help form my other sister) did the cutest favors. We were so blessed by everyone and can't even describe how much love we felt from all of you guys! I definitely feel ready to bring this little girl home now!

My friend Trinli gave us this super cute bag with a M for Miss MayleeKelsey (who drove in from College Station for the shower! So sweet!), Lizzy, & Jacy

The Hostess

My little dancers! Jenna & Hadley

A full house with sweet friends & family!My Sisters!

Clint surprised me by flying in my sister Katie from New York! It was so nice to have all of them here for Maylee's shower.

Once I get the next set of pics to upload I'll share Clint's work shower, My work shower, and the ever growing tummy update!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

This shower was beautiful. It was really nice to see everyone! Did you wind up with some really useful advice? :)