Monday, September 28, 2009

Pink PJ Girls

We are keeping our sweet friend Rylie on Mondays and every other Tuesdays. We are truly blessed to watch over this cutie and get to love on her. Also Maylee loves having her friend over! She gets so excited to see Rylie and always looks at me like she saying"Really?!? My friends here to play?!" Anywho last week Rylie showed up in her cute pink pj's and Maylee happen to be wearing her's as well. So I knew it was a perfect time to get a photo op in, as long as everyone was willing to play along, of course, thats the big question for the day! Ha!

"Hmmm""Okay friend personal space"
"Let me help you out here,okay?""Mom Im done with this"
"okay if you say so, I'll sit still for just one more second"

"But mom I know I do this to other kids, but I don't like it for me"
"What?'
"Heres a smile, Can I be done now?"
"Now seriously its time to play"

Thanks girls for the pics! You'll appreciate them one day :-) Your both too sweet for words!
~Larissa

No comments: