Thursday, September 22, 2011

What we've been up to lately....

and it's not sleeping! Even thou my tot looks so big in her bed; doesn't she?!?! We've been playing hard and rolling on threw preschool days.
Been off my computer the last week when Clint's hard-drive crashed and he's been in use of mine for a bit so you know he could work!
Got my computer back yesterday! Yay for the both of us!
And last Friday baby girl Day came into the world!!!!!
to say that I'm in love would be an understatement.
She is just beautiful and perfect and teeny tiny! And a HUGE praise for a healthy mommy and baby girl! We just praised Him threw the evening for the rain coming down like fresh mercies He gives us daily and to this little miracle who we've prayed so much for.

I told you, A Itty bitty Beauty!And here's one for the road.
My bathing beauty!
Who a big girl tot that brings our home so much Joy
Happy days!

No comments: