Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wow what a wild two weeks we have had

The past two week has been CRAZY busy! We have loved every minute of it but boy howdy it was a fast and furious few weeks!

So starting back to the last Monday of September one of Clint's bands was coming into town.
So while I was trying to get groceries bought and things prep for the busyness I knew was coming for the week I had the worst allergy attack. I can remember. Seriously woke up early in the morning sneezing every few minutes and continued to do so for 6 hours straight. I was quite a sight to see at the local mart that morning trying to struggle threw the aisles with my tot in tow. But we made it and after a hot shower, some meds, and ALOT of caffeine, I was able to recover ever so slightly to watch my neighbor kiddo and have dinner ready for everyone that evening when they arrived! All by God's grace truly did I survive on Monday!Tuesday I had Nursery duties at Church for our nursery director who was out of town. I was there fully caffeinated and with my lovely meds pumping threw my system. Then off to a fun hair appointment for me! Yay! Felt so so good to get my hair done! After I made it home Mae was thankfully napping and Clint was off with the band to show them around the art district and were the new music venue is going to be. I made a huge batch of soup and took some to our neighbors, the Days and then to my dad's where we all meet up to eat up! For dessert my dad whipped up some supper yummy peach cobbler! So So good!!


Wednesday was school day and the evening was spent with the super fun band and family.

Thursday we had a bit of down time. I also started to feel more human by this day! That evening the Vespers played at Central Market!! So much fun! We had a blast and the band even brought us some rain!! Yay!

Friday was another fun day at school!
Then our family of three went to eat dinner at one of my favorite places to get nachos in town! There so big that we can all share them and eat for under $9! So that's just the best!Saturday we headed out to the local music festival to listen and embrace the pretty weather! Were going to soak up as much as we can after being stuck inside so much this summer due to the crazy darn heat

That evening me and Mae stayed home
while dad went to see the Vespers perform again that night

Sunday we had brunch with the band and sent them off to go south for some more tour dates
We also went out to visit nana and pawpaw as they had just returned from a 10 day trip to the mountains
Late that evening our neighbors went into labor with their 2nd baby. So big brother got to have a sleepover at our house that night as his brother made his way into the world early Monday morning!
Tuesday consist of babysitting which I have fun pics of that to come. Then school days and a playdate rounded out the rest of last week! The weekend consist of birthday parties and the art google and the first glimpse of the music venue Clint going to be working for here in the near future. Also some much needed rain came our way to top things off.So here we are starting a new week. While its seems to be a quieter one ahead; who knows what all this fun fall week has instore!

No comments: