Saturday, February 18, 2012

Busy birthday week

I was blessed this birthday with beautiful weather. Always a pleasure for a winter birthday girl who should have been born in the summer! And after celebrating the big 30 snowed in, it was so nice to get out!We meet Kato at a local joint were she surprised with a super yummy Red velvet cake!
So so good!
Me and my tater tot
Isn't it cute??
I may or may not have had a second helping that night ;)
Again with my little Joy and true gift from God
A few days later we celebrated cousin Kyle's big day
lots of fun times were had
a snuggle with her Papa Simpson
birthday boy
We also had a celebration at school and with my side of the family and with friends.
So I left the week with a very full tummy and a full heart. Blessed. Simple and true.
Ready for the new year and ready to embrace this new decade :)

No comments: