Friday, July 18, 2008

Its A Girl!!!!

So were thinking pink! Wednesday we found out that we will be having a little girl this Christmas. We are so excited. Now we need to come up with a name.....

Right now the top runners for a first name is Zoe or Lacey. Middle names we are still playing with, So if anyone has any suggestions please send them our way!

I'll post new baby pic's as soon as I figure out whats up with our scanner!(Computers never work when you want them to.)

Now Im off to look at bedding, I want to start painting before I lose all my summer help!

Hope everyone has a fun friday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was surprised and thrilled to see that you have updated the blog with the exciting news! We are ecstatic for you guys and eager for this next stage of planning in PINK! Yay for girls :)

Did you get my text last night? So far our favorite names are: Zoe Rhiann, Lacey Nicole, and Zoe Isabella. Whatever you decide, it'll be super cute!!