Thursday, July 31, 2008

1/2 way there.....

So we have made it to the 20 week mark! This week I have definitely noticed change in my body. The baby bump has grown for sure! I am very grateful that I've been feeling so much better. The 1st trimester was a rough one for me with all the morning sickness! 20 weeks

Now that we know we are having this sweet baby girl changes are starting to be made in the nursery. My super Mother-in-law and her friend Kathy came over all last week (while I was at VBS. That's one way of getting out of things,huh?)and got the room primed. They also took off the terrible boarder around the top of the room that we thought would never come off. We are SO thankful for all their help. Now its time for me to pick out paint!

Oh I also think we picked out Maylee's bedding! Its very sweet and has soft colors. We both love it and its exactly what we envisioned for our first little girls room!
Very exciting!


Thinks are starting to happen around here again, which is a good thing since in about a month the summer will be over and back to work I go..........thats definitely motivation if I ever heard of one! Have a cool day everyone : )






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at that belly, girl! Maylee is definitely making herself known!! We cannot wait to see it in person, TOMORROW!!!

The bedding is way sweet and I'm so excited to see what paint colors you choose!

Love you mucho!

Gerald and Brenda said...

What a beautiful mommy! Love the photos, but hmmm...where is the picture of Clint's belly? :O)