Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lessons Learned in 4 Months

1. Maylee loves malls and overgrown rabbits
2. A table for 3 in the evenings is now my favorite new thing
3. 6.5 hours of continuous little girl sleep = confused yet happy wife
4. Car seat carrying should be an event in the Strongman Competition
5. New itty bitty friends are beautiful! (Welcome to the world Rylie Poor!)
6. Daddy/Daughter Date Night has turned into a yelling match.....and I lose every time.
7. Maylee is a morning person. Rissa and I are wondering if she's truly our daughter?
8. Random smiley face pictures in the middle of the day keep Daddy's spirit up!
9. Maylee makes Wal-Mart trips sound fun and cute! Makes me wish I was there.
10. Maylee hates the Clark Kent in me

1 comment:

M@ said...

I think some of my most favorite posts on this particular blog are the lessons learned and obviously the pictures cant wait till month 5