Monday, April 6, 2009

One year ago......

We found out a year ago today that our family was about to grow! What a year it has been.Its amazing how much has changed in my life and how fast time has gone. We now have our sweet little Maylee here and she truly a blessing to us each and every day.
Speaking of Miss Maylee, Today we went for her 4month check-upShe weighs in at 16.1lbs and 25in long. Poor baby didn't have a clue what was coming around the corner! But she was a champ and did really good for the shots. She only cried for a minute.And we left with a sleepy smile on our face : ) What a sweet doll baby!

5 comments:

M@ said...

If you could as soon as maylee can speak have her tell Ashleigh that shots are not that bad because she is already handling shots better than ash

dgg1994 said...

^ Ouch Matt...Ouch lol

Unknown said...

I love this! It's hard to believe that it's been a year since you found out that you were pregnant. My how much can change in a year! We love you Simpson's :)

Gary said...

Wow, was I ever off on the weight (I guess it's been a really looonnnggg time since I've had to guess). Glad she made it through the shots like the trooper she is!

Gerald and Brenda said...

Gary, is that really you? The one who never posts on the blogs or posts comments? I think maybe it is an imposter! LOL :O)

A year? My how time waits for no one! Seems like just yesterday that you guys stood in our kitchen and gave us the great news!