Saturday, May 23, 2009

Maylee's Gone to the Dogs!

Here's a tip for parents to be: keep the camcorder handy, keep it queued and make sure you practice turning it on without actually looking at it. Otherwise, you might miss documenting moments like the one we caught on film this past Wednesday. Check out our latest little film to the right! Here's my challenge to you.....see if you can watch without cracking a smile! Thanks goes out to Harvey and Tobey!! As it turns out, you're not the useless mutts I once thought that you were.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww.....so cute!! I knew she was a girl after my own heart ;)!! Thanks for the dedication...I feel so special! :)

Unknown said...

Your video title made me laugh outloud :) This is the cutest thing! I love that precious laugh and we love that little girl!!

Gerald and Brenda said...

What a great video! She certainly has a contagious laugh! :O)