Friday, August 1, 2008

Hello/Goodbye

This past Fall, We introduced my family to the wonders of a place called Babes.Babes is a homestyle restraunt with only five choices for the meats and you get family style dishes of corn(so yum!), green beans, mash potatoes, and biscuits. I haven't met a person yet who hasn't left Babes extremely full and have a need to take a nap or go for a walk .

During the Christmas break Katie learned of Babes. Now Katie is a foodie. This girl LOVES her food and can eat with the best of them. We always joke with her that she can never give up her running and soccer playing cause she'd definitely would not be in a good state. So to say the least Katie has fallen in love with Babes. She's a girl that can definitely hang with the family style dishes(as well as the rest of the family!)

at Babes So somehow Katie has made it a tradition that everytime she comes home from college or heads back we all need to go eat at Babes. Now its not hard to give up an offer to go to Babes or to have an excuse either so I guess this is how the tradition came about so easily. I've never found an easier way to get all my crazy siblings and their friends togther then to mention dinner at Babes! So I think we now need to dub the Babes outing the Hello/Goodbye place(and yes I'll be singing the Target jingle in my head when we go now!).
Digging in

Babes is now Katie's Hello to Texas and her See-ya later. Gotta love a foodie!

No comments: