Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Say Hello To The Highlander!

After 11 years and lots of patience, Larissa Diane Simpson has a new ride! To honor her favorite movie (no not Legally Blonde), she now has a brand new (to me) Toyota Highlander! It's a 2006, which was a very good year, and is champagne in color. I told her gold over the phone and I just heard silence. Little did I know that gold and champagne are not the same color. So I guess banana yellow and canary yellow are different too? Anywho, according to the picture below, I think Miss Rissa has champagne tastes! So now that we have an SUV we are hereby volunteering for all carpools even if we don't work with you. Need the kids hauled down to the local pool? Give us a shout! Have yet another soccer game to get to but have had a long day? Give us a ringy ding! Need some skis or a kayak rigged for that family vacation? We have a rack on top of our SUV! We'll go with!

With all kidding aside, Larissa deserves this vehicle. She has been so patient and even made sure that I drove the newer car because I drive so much. She's amazing! So the next time you see Riss and Lil Miss riding around town, give 'em a wave and a honk! Unless Maylee is sleeping then don't but you can still wave. On the other hand, I don't want her to take her eyes off the road, so please don't. So I guess just follow her to wherever she's going and then tell her "hey" once she's safely parked and is off the road.
Thanks goes out to everyone who prayed for us to find the perfect vehichle! Happy trails Larissa!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Yay new car! I'm glad ya'll found one and hopefully with little hassle in the whole process. Love ya lots! Give Miss Maylee some kisses for me!

Kato said...

It's so nice! Now Larissa can be a soccer mom and take Maylee to her soccer games...cough...

Unknown said...

Hey girl....love the new car. Hope all is well, and I can't wait to see your daughter......maybe a lunch soon.