Saturday, January 31, 2009

WISH RISSA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

We had Rissa's birthday party tonight and it was a blast! We wish everyone that loves Larissa could have been there but we understand that life is busy and chaotic. We went to our favorite pizza joint, Palio's Pizza, and then retired to Gaston Manor. She opened some great presents, we ate some scrumptious cake and ice cream, and then I kicked some serious butt playing Scattergories (despite Bryan's attempt to legitimize "jumping monkeys"). It was also Mr. Cayden's first night out on the town and he did fantastic! He's definitely a party animal! It was an awesome night and we had a wonderful time hanging with our friends and family.

Rissa's actual birthday is Tuesday, February 3rd. I thought it might be fun to have some of you leave a little message on the blog to Larissa as she celebrates this birthday. I know firsthand how much of a blessing she is in everyone's life. I thank God everyday for allowing me to be in her presence. So please take the opportunity to tell Rissa happy birthday!


5 comments:

Kato said...

SCATEGORIES WITHOUT ME?!
I'm pretty jealous...
You two are the only other people (other than Maylee) Who have made the bulletin board in my cubby hole here in London.
I'm going to call on Tuesday BUT

HAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYY
Birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend! I am SO blessed to have you in my life. The Lord loves me through you and your selflessness and sweetness. My life is so much richer because of you. And I'm so excited to be living here this year to celebrate your birth! Two years in a row...how cool.

Love you so much!

Brenda Liniger said...

Hope you have a wonderful day, your first birthday as a mommy. I look forward to getting to know you and your family better and play dates for the kiddos would be wonderful....enjoy your special day!

Stephanie said...

Oh man, I missed posting on the actual day since I was in an airport all day... :( So here it goes a day late... :) Riss, you are the most amazing big sister in the world - God blessed me abundantly by putting you in my life to be both an example of HOW to be and act, and also to be the best friend in the world. I know I say it all the time, but I REALLY mean it when I say that I don't know what I would do without you and I love you TONS! Happy birthday!!!!!

Ashleigh said...

I'm out of the loop anyways, so I figure it doesn't matter if I'm a day late.. Love you Rissa and Happy Birthday!! I agree with Steph in saying that you do show us how to be and act, and I know we both look to you as we grow up to become hopefully as amazing as you!