Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Clint!

Clint~

I hope you had a wonderful day and that this your 29th year is one you enjoy! Thank you for sharing your twenties with me and allowing me to be beside you threw the journey of your life!

I can't even start to tell you what you have done for me and how you have hold me up through all the hill and valley our lives have gone threw. Having you beside me has made me a stronger person. You have been such a huge blessing in my life and I thank God everyday for you and somehow your birthday is a gift to me as well!

So now as we head toward all the many new changes coming in our lives, I can't picture doing so with anyone else. Im so excited to see all that the Lord has in store for us!

Thank you for all the years of laughter and joy!

Happy birthday my love!

Love you so,
Riss

2 comments:

Gerald and Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Clint! I'm sorry to have to tell you, Topper ate your B-Day present...it was a $20 bill. Didn't he do that once before to you?? The last time it did come out the back of the card, remember? :O) I don't think we are going to wait for it to come out this time LOL...hope you are having a very blessed day!
Love,
Uncle Gerald & Auntie Brenda

Unknown said...

This made me almost cry! So sweet Rissa! And Clint, we too hope that you had a very happy birthday. We are so blessed to call you friend and so looking forward to the many adventures in the years to come that the friendship between the four of us will bring. We love you!