Friday, August 8, 2008

Living in Cowtown

Just wanted to share our newest purchase for our little Maylee.
My Grandpa would have been so proud!
The story goes that as the first grandchild my Grandpa Gaston didn't care if I was a girl or boy but that I would definitely have a pair of boots and wranglers. So last night while we were at Cavenders, I decided it would have made him smile to see the tradition live on! Hopefully she will be able to wear them when the Stockshow comes in town next winter! Too much fun!

2 comments:

Gerald and Brenda said...

Oh my gosh those are ca-ute!!! We know Grandpa Gaston is looking down and loving the boots! We have a great picture of Rissa as a toddler walking around in nothing on but a top and a pair of cowboy boots (adult size, probably Granpa Gaston's). I will have to go dig it out...

Unknown said...

This is precious! I commented on this picture on your myspace. Too funny - I love it! Only in Texas...

-Kris