Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ramblings from the pregnant lady.....

So this week has started off to a different beat. My hubby is off on a business trip; He left yesterday and will be back tomorrow. He will also be heading over to his brother's cd release party in good ole Nashville and to also hear his band play at the Grand Opry! Good luck tonight Bryan and the rest of the band. You sound great on the live feed right now(isn't technology great!)

So me, Harvey, Toby,(the dogs) and Miss Maylee have been here at the house going it solo. I actually seem to do more when Clint out of town. I think its a distraction for me to stay busy and I have no excuse to not do it. So we been cleaning out closets, drawers, and piles of stuff that was long over due for filling. Its prob a good thing to get caught up now; the rest of my week is a busy one. Tomorrow is the cd release party for my brother-in-law here in Fort Worth. Then Thursday I'm going to a Ladies Day Kick Off for fall bible studies at my in-laws church. Fri/ Sat is the Women of Faith Conference. This will be my first time to go and I'm so excited to be going with my sweet sister Stephanie and my best friend Kristin! It will be great to have a girls weekend before the busy fall comes a roaring!




Speaking of Kristin, today she and her hubby Collin found out what their sweet little baby's gender is....A BOY!!!! YAY! We are so excited for you all! We might have to go ahead and start the papers on that arrange marriage we talked about all the way back in May! We will be praying for this sweet little boy and we know he's going to be such a strong leader for Christ. He already been blessed with two wonderful parents who will lead him there. Were so blessed to get to be apart of this journey with you guys. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of it : )

Okay now I'm off to finish up my many to do's!
Have a fun week every one!

2 comments:

Gerald and Brenda said...

Hi Larissa & Clint,
Congratulations to Cadillac Sky on their new CD. Where can we buy one? :O) You know how much we love them! And Congratulations to your friends on finding out it is a boy! How fun for all of you to be going through this special time together. We don't know them, but feel as though we do through the postings. So, Kristin and Collin if you read this Congratulations from Auntie Brenda & Uncle Gerald! :O) Have a blessed time at the conference this weekend!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, Ris! Thank you for your kind words...we have an awesome task set before us (as do ya'll!) but we are excited to see all that God is going to do in and through our SON!

And your Aunt Brenda is precious...Brenda, if you read this, thank you for your words! I feel as though I know you, too! I have some of your amazing recipes and they are a big hit in our family :)