Monday, February 16, 2009

This Day Is Sacred!!!

Rissa sent this pic of Miss Maylee to me while I was at work and it really brightened up my day! I thought I'd share it with everyone in hopes that she might be a blessing to you as well. I praise God for the little ladies in my life!

Nehemiah 8:10 "Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength."


I'll be playing catch up on our life in the next couple of days. Lots going on! Stay tuned.....Love....

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

=) that totally brightened up my day! Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

I love the big bow!!! She is adorable

Ashleigh said...

It brightened my day at work! Now if only she'd smile when I'm around...