Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

Good morning

So little Miss and me decided to stay home from church this morning due to a icky nose on her part. I think its nothing but wanted to era on the safe side due to a busy day we have ahead of us.

We have lunch plans with my family to celebrate David's birthday. He's already 15! Wow!When did that happen? Its very odd that my baby brother can start driving now! So watch out on those roads, here come another teenage driver!Ha, just kidding, Dave!

And tonight my sweet hubby and his bible study group is taking all of us wives out to dinner tonight! It should be a fun night of fellowship and good food!

So now on to the pic's, no post would be complete without them!

Miss Maylee has discovered her hand this week. Really on Monday(16th) did she start checking out her hand. Its so funny to watch her study her hands so intently : )

Also you gotta love Texas, one minute its cold the next minute its 80 degrees outside. So what does a parent do when your child is sweating up a storm? Just strip her down to her diaper till you get home. Makes everything A Okay! Here Maylee's 1st valentine that came in the mail from her Aunt Ginger and Uncle Chris. Too cute!
This is our attempt of trying out the Bumbo seat! She's really unsure of this thing and confused at why she's not being held. Take a look at that face!

And last but not least, the 1st day back to work. She slept most of the time we were their so she didn't miss me,Yay! It was hard going back but I missed everyone and really enjoyed getting back in the class with all the kiddios and Miss Christy! We def have too much fun in the 3's room!
Gotta love a sleepy,bow head!
Hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday! More to come soon!


3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I love posts and pics! Miss Maylee is getting so big! I loved seeing ya'll at lunch today!

Kato said...

Oh man these are killing me! She's absolutely beautiful- and getting more beautiful every day! I can't wait to hold her again! Miss you guys!

M@ said...

Clint just wanted to let you know that you and I both are in direct violation of blog sheriff and deputy blog sheriff code section 1 clearly states that as a enforcer of the blogging world i vow to always have an update more recent than that of someone who on average goes months without posting DTS I intend to remedy my situation within the day

also in a side note had a conversation with Stephanie and it seems sometimes she cant figure out when a post of mine is directed towards her so from now on any remark for the better or worse towards her will be marked with DTS