Sunday, June 14, 2009

6 month checkup

Sweet Sleepyhead

"Let me tell you something!"
Just a quick update (while I avoid housework!hehe!) on Maylee's recent check-up. This time around she weigh in at 17lbs and 9oz and she is 26in long. She was such a sweet little girl at the office and while they did her six month shots she just bawled(of course) but as soon as I scooped her up she quickly calmed down to a mild whimper. Such a doll! She even sllightly smiled at the nurse as she left the room! I was surprised at the quick recovery from all four nasty shots and truthfully this was one of the harder ones for me to watch. She now has such a sweet and caring personality. It just pained me to know what they were about to do to her but she made it easy on her mamma thou with such a sweet quick turn around! Thank you Miss Maylee!
"Look I can even do this thing with my eyes shut"

1 comment:

Brenda Liniger said...

Check out her cute little boobies,,,,so sweet!