Friday, June 19, 2009

Violence Is Not The Answer...But it is Funny : NEW VIDEO POSTED!

There's nothing sweeter in this world than my Maylee when she gets so wound up then begins to squeal and chuckle...well, I cannot even begin to describe how my heart wants to leap out of my chest. God is so kind to me. He knows that this brings me joy and because He's so kind He gave me a little girl who is sooooooo silly and loves to laugh. But Maylee isn't the only one with a sense of humor. God has a sense of humor too! Check out the new video to the right entitled "Kickin' It With Maylee" to find out what Maylee thinks is so funny.....

1 comment:

Gerald and Brenda said...

Funneeeee!!! You really should attach a warning to that video. "One should not drink a full bottled water before watching"...Thanks, I almost wet my pants! LOL :O)