Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All Good Things Come To Those Who Wait


Here's the problem with having a sweet, sweet wife. The staff at the hospital falls in love with her and wants to keep her here as long as possible. Now they won't actually say that because it doesn't sound very medicinal but I was sitting around with the other nurses and heard them basically say just that. Those ladies are crazy! By the way, Julie just broke up with her long time boyfriend, Stacy's in-laws are in town (egad!), and Rosetta is back to having those darn hotflashes. Please keep my girls in mind!
Anyhow, we are going to restart the whole process tomorrow. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. All good things come to those who wait. We're the ones who are supposed to be doling out the parental advice right about now, but the tables are turned and it seems we're the ones learning lessons in patience. We're trying to wrap the day up as a dress rehearsal. Tomorrow is the really big show!! This blog is about to get interesting. They'll give Rissa more potocin at 6am. Then we wait. I love that word. God is good. See you tomorrow!!
-Nurse CeeCee (blog title accredited to Stephanie Gaston)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a feeling that once the pricess starts, its going to be quick. You guys are troopers! Thoughts and prayers heading your way.

By the wya, how can anyone NOT like Larissa????

Trinli

Unknown said...

What happened to nurse Holly? I guess her shift was over but it sounds like the new nurses are great too.

I'm waiting to hear from ya'll...don't want to call in case you're trying to catch some sleep. I hope you were both able to rest last night and Clint, I hope that your air mattress was better than the coffin idea :) Let me know if you're hungry.

Love you guys!