Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What A Day Can Bring

Today is a new day. We knew the routine so when we awoke this morning at 5:30am we went into the motions of inducing a baby. Dr Carrington came around and was in the middle of doing "his thang" when he decided to "flip da scrip" on us. (My brother claims he always goes hip hop during big moments so I thought I'd follow suit.) Out of the blue, he (the doctor not my brother - that'd be weird) decided to break Rissa's water. He most astutely said "Well the line has been drawn in the sand." 24 hours is the time period we are now working within. Ha! Jack Bauer's days are going to pale in comparison to the day I'm going to have! So here we go. Still waiting, but a different kind. Please keep praying. They are being heard. Rissa and I can feel them. God is soooo good. Praise Him for He is worthy! Stay tuned....

No comments: