Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A late night moment to give thanks.......

So it' s about 1:00 am and we (me and this sweet little girl)
just got done with one of our many feedings for the night. Clint's been doing a wonderful job keeping everyone updated and I'm grateful for him for doing that. This is the first opportunity to get on here and read all the post and comments. I just wanted to tell all of you thank you so much for you prayers and love you have extended to all three of us. I have been so overwelmed by all the love. I've been so blessed to have you all in my life and can't ever tell you enough how your love got me through this past week.Going Home!

I'm just now starting to feel a little bit back to normal. Last week was such a crazy spiral of events that now its just a blur of craziness (plus all the drugs I've been on haven't been helping with that!). Maylee has been doing really well and is just a beautiful addition to our lives. We have been taking a few trips to the doctor due to her jaundice and loosing some weight; but our doctor is very reassuring and just wants to err on the safe side which I'm grateful for.

Well they say when baby sleeps, mommy sleeps! So I should head to bed. Just wanted to let you all know how much you all mean to me and how much I appreciate you guys!!!

Sweet Dreams!

P.s. I'll leave you with a few fun pics! Tomorrow I'll have Clint make a slide show of all that has happen in the past few days and I'll give more details on all thats been going on around here!Love at first sightProud dad!First family pic!The BEST Christmas gift!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

I like the pictures.. Maylee gets more beautiful every time I see her!