Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Critics Have Been Quieted... Watch "All Smiles"

While holding my precious little Maylee last night, I flipped the Macbook open in a moment of randomness and turned on the camera. Many of The Simpsonian's followers have commented that the videos I've previously posted of her show her either screaming her head off or fast asleep. Maylee happens to be one of the most content babies on the block, so I set out to set the record straight. With her eyes wide open, I decided to roll film and satisfy all those raging critics. To my amazement and sheer joy, she stepped it up a notch! Listen for a proud daddy's laugh holding back tears. I hope you all enjoy! This one's pretty darn cute!

Helpful Hint: You might be able to see the video better if you click on it to go to the YouTube page.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sweet Maylee girl! I can't believe she smiles so much ALREADY... So advanced I'm telling ya... That's my girl! :)

Unknown said...

That is seriously the cutest thing!!

She is soo super sweet. I cant wait to meet her!

Miss you all

Anonymous said...

We're grinning with joy and - not gonna lie - a little envy :) We're ready for Maylee's buddy to get here so we can get in on some of the smiles and precious moments! It's going to be so cool to get to see all of you boys as Dads. Can't wait!!! We love y'all!

Brenda Liniger said...

Love love love the new video,,,what a sweet little girl she is. I can't wait to see her again, maybe Benjamin won't be such a pansy next time we get to visit!

C Day said...

I loved watching this at your house the other night and still now on the computer, I cannot get enough! She's one sweet girl. We love her so much!!!

-Maylee's Aunt Kristin