Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Maylee's First Friends

Rissa is now dialated to a 2! And everyone said...."Hallelujah!" Not much else has happened since the last update but I did want to introduce everyone to the fine folks and brilliant minds who will be bringing Miss Maylee into this world. The first pic here to the right is of Dr. Carrington. He's awesome! I don't have a candid pic of him right now basically because I'm afraid to ask. He's very intimidating. I'm scared of folks who are so much more smarter than me.

To your left you'll find smilin' Nurse Betty Lou. She's a peach! I like the idea that Maylee will see a bunch of smiling faces when she finally sees dawn. She has a real good one, don't you think? Rissa looks amazing as well. Almost 48 hours later and she is still so beautiful!! Don't forget, God is good. Our spirits are high! I'll be back.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

clint.....
Its as if we were there. You have a great job keeping all the viewers at home posted. Such an excited dad!

Anonymous said...

Hi Simpsons! I'm on my way to the hospital for my own doctor visit, but just wanted to say how much we love you guys & are praying for you! Please let us know if you need anything and we cannot wait to see your sweet baby! Got your text just now and please tell Rissa if she wants anything special - to eat, to read, anything - let me know. Mama has earned it! Love ya'll and can't wait!

Michelle said...

You continue to be in our prayers, Clint you are doing awesome!!

Jessica said...

Only Larissa could look good in a picture at this point in time. She still looks beautiful! I've been thinking of you guys all day long. I didn't get much done at work. ;) hang in there!!