Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baby Update #3....aka...Waiting.....


We want to, first of all, thank everyone for their prayers. They have certainly been felt. Ok, so here's the rundown. I'm basically becoming a doctor while I'm a resident at the hospital. The nurses have taken me under their wing and are treating me as one of their own. I go by Nurse CeeCee. So if I get too technical with the medical speak, please excuse me.
Maylee ain't comin' yet. Larissa is doing well, thanks for asking. She is a trooper
 among troopers. She's having contractions but they're not extremely painful just yet. They started the potocin at 4 this morning, but as of 3pm today she is still dialated at a 1 (out of 10). Doctor Carrington said he'll revisit with us at 6 or so to see if  "mother nature" has taken her course or not. If not, and let's pray this isn't the case, we'll have to start this wonderful journey all over again. 
We know that the Good Lord has a perfect plan for this family. We put this little girl in His hands before we even knew her name. She's in great hands, trust me! We know that God is doing great things, intricate things behind the scenes with Maylee and Larissa. So we wait. We'll have another update soon. Stay tuned. Talk amongst yourselves. This has been a Nurse CeeCee announcement. Signing off...for now.


P.S. I wanted to share this picture we took of hospital warnings. We all think its pretty hilarious. It's on Larissa's monitor. 

2 comments:

Chris Freeland said...

Go get em Clint and Larissa! Tomorrow is my hospital day, so I appreciate Larissa keeping "things" inside until tonight or tomorrow morning.

kelseyd12 said...

yayy! i love hearing the updates even though im 3 hours away :( good luck! love yall!