Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve!

So this year is a little bit extra special : ) Wonder why? Hehe!So I'm way excited for tonight. We always go to the candle light Christmas eve service at church. This year our dear friends the Poor's are singing which I can not wait to hear and our best friends the Day's are joining us as well. So its already a fun special evening. To top it off its going to be Maylee's first time at church! I can't even tell you how much this evening is going to mean to me and what wonderful memories we're going to make. I always love the Christmas eve services, but I think this year might be more joy then I can wrap my heart around.So today remember the reason we celebrate this fun holiday every year and the baby born to save us from our sins and to give us ever lasting life! The best gift of all! Amazing!

Hope everyone has a blessed day and a beautiful Christmas!

Love, the Simpson's
Riss, Clint, and Maylee

3 comments:

Brenda Liniger said...

Love the pictures,,,,your child's first Christmas is always one you will remember and cherish.

Unknown said...

I loved tonight!!! Maylee was precious in her little dress and she did so well. She's such a good baby. I hope her buddy Cayden is as well-behaved :) Brandon and Stephanie both killed it and we loved being there and hearing them. And we especially loved getting to be with ya'll tonight. It means so much to us that we live close and are able to make special memories together so often now instead of every few months on a visit. We love you three and are so blessed to have you in our lives!

Unknown said...

Larissa, she is beautiful....what a wonderful Christmas gift. You look terrific, and hope your feeling alright...

Happy New Year to the Simpson's.

Trinli